- Tokyo Forum Shaping the Future HOME
- Social Media Guidelines
Social Media Guidelines
Tokyo Forum organized by the University of Tokyo and Chey Institute for Advanced Studies (Chey Institute), will utilize our official social media accounts for the following purposes
● We will continue to disseminate information about Tokyo Forum and build momentum for the event with the aim of increasing awareness.
In order to achieve the above objectives, we will create a space where you can engage in communication through social media. The following social media guidelines have been set to help us achieve better communication. Please agree to these social media guidelines before using the following accounts.
|Facebook Official Account||https://www.facebook.com/UTokyo.tokyo.forum|
|Twitter Official Account||https://twitter.com/UTokyo_forum|
Each Official Account is managed by the Public Relations Office of "Tokyo Forum". In addition, each official account is subject to deletion or termination of operation without notice. Thank you for your understanding. For more information on "Tokyo Forum", please visit the following website:（ https://www.tokyoforum.tc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/ja/index.html ）
Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights of all photos, illustrations, audio and video clips and articles posted on our official account belong to Tokyo Forum or other parties that have the right to use them. However, by posting your comments, you are granting Tokyo Forum a non-exclusive license to use (including processing, copying, translating, etc.) the contents of your message without charge, and you agree not to exercise the copyright or any other rights to Tokyo Forum.
- Tokyo Forum is under no obligation to guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information on its Official Accounts. Tokyo Forum is not responsible for any damage caused by the use of any information posted on the Forum's official accounts, including comments, images, videos, etc.
- Tokyo University is not responsible for any damage caused by the user's use of or inability to use the official account.
- The comments and postings on our Official Accounts do not necessarily represent the official announcements and views of Tokyo Forum. For more information on Tokyo Forum, please refer to our official website (https://www.tokyoforum.tc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/ja/index.html) and news releases.
- Tokyo Forum is not responsible for any damage caused by the content (comments, images, videos, etc.) posted by users.
- Tokyo Forum is not responsible for any problems or disputes that may arise between users or between users and third parties in relation to their official accounts and is not liable for any damages that may be caused.
- You have granted permission to Tokyo Forum to use, without charge and on a non-exclusive basis, any posted content (including but not limited to comments, images, videos, etc.) for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, processing, excerpting, publication, translation, etc., throughout the world. Furthermore, you agree not to exercise any copyright or other rights to the posted contents on Tokyo Forum.
- Tokyo Forum is not responsible for the return of any comments or messages on any content (comments, images, videos, etc.) posted by users.
- Tokyo Forum reserves the right to make changes to the Guidelines without notice. In this case, the latest version of the Guidelines shall apply to the use of each Official Account. Users are obligated to check the latest information and use their accounts with their consent.
- Unless otherwise specified by Tokyo Forum, the amended Guidelines shall be effective from the time they are posted on this website.
- Tokyo Forum reserves the right to delete any and all content (comments, images, videos, etc.) posted by users on their accounts and to take any necessary action against them without prior notice.
- Tokyo Forum is not responsible for any dispute between users or between users and third parties regarding communication fees, damages or profits incurred as a result of using an Oficial Account.
- Each official social media account is operated by the respective social media system. We are unable to provide information on the operation of each social media system. We are also unable to answer questions about the functionality, usage or technical aspects of the software or applications provided by each social media site or third parties.
- Tokyo Forum will not be liable for any damage caused by the failure of any social media or the company.
For the better communication on social media platform, we would like to ask you to refrain from the following conducts when using social media. Tokyo Forum welcomes your questions, opinions and constructive feedbacks, and won’t delete your posts based on hasty judgement. Please be noted, however, that there could be exceptional deletions of the posts including the following contents and blocks of the posting accounts.
- Those which pretends to be a third person including Tokyo Forum, and those which identifies, discloses or leaks personal information of a third party.
- Those which are political activities/election campaigns,/religious activities, and those which are similar to them.
- Those which are intended for criminal acts, and those which lead to criminal acts.
- Those which are inappropriate, including obscene expression.
- Those which post harmful computer programs and others, and those which lead to them
- Those which tamper the information obtained from each official SNS accounts, and those which reprint, sell or print them for any purpose other than private use.
- Those which disturb the operation of each official SNS accounts and give disadvantage to a third party including Tokyo Forum, or those which could be risk of them.
- Those which apply to dishonest acts defined by social media platformers
- Those which are against laws, ordinances, public order and standards of decency, or those which could be risk of them
- Those which infringe intellectual property of us and/or a third party, including copyrights, trademark rights, honor, and privacy.
- Those which are spams
- Those which slander specific individual, company or region
- Those which include commercial contents such as introduction and/or advertisement of specific product, shop and company.
- Those which includes discriminative expression
- Those which Tokyo Forum judges as inappropriate
[Tokyo Forum Secretariat]